Hey! I'm Rob. I'm an entrepreneur and geek from Northern Virginia. I currently design & implement, write about, speak on and teach others how to build machine learning systems. I also help others achieve the freedom they seek through self-employment.
The best way to describe what I do is like this – I continuously combine all my knowledge and experience into frameworks and systems. I then use those frameworks and systems with companies and individuals to achieve ambitious results. This usually happens in three ways:
- Consulting: I talk with people about how to use and implement them.
- Implementation: I implement them myself or as part of a team.
- Training: I teach people the systems and frameworks, or use them as a teaching tool.
I realize that may sound a bit amorphous so bear with me as I try to make it a bit more real for you.
Some of the systems and frameworks I've developed include:
- Trifecta Marketing: a marketing strategy using a combination of passive, active, and pro-active techniques to attract customers and increase sales.
- The MTAC Framework™: a framework for presenting information in a way conducive to rapidly gaining a broad understanding of a topic based on my core principles for learning.
- The REPORT Framework™: a system for gaining a holistic view of a machine learning application (because the technical aspects are rarely the problem).
- The Flanking Technique™: a method to rapidly and simultaneously learn all three data science skillsets.
- The New Business Launch Plan: a step-by-step blueprint to launch your business in 14 days or less.
I've used these systems for literally hundreds of companies and thousands of individuals.
So you know just who you're dealing with, and because I love mindmapping, here's a mindmap about me: