It almost goes without saying that in today's social economy every business needs a blog. Thanks to HubSpot the numbers are staring us all in the face:
- Companies that blog get 55% more website visitors
- B2C companies that blog generate 88% more leads than those who do not
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads than those who do not
- Companies with > 51 blog articles experience a 77% lift in median monthly leads
- 57% of companies that blog acquire customers through the channel
Here's some charty goodness for you showing just that:
The bottom line is that blogging is a requirement for every business serious about getting more leads and sales.
While those numbers are quite tasty, there's only one problem – blogging takes time, a lot of time. A single blog post can take between 2 and 5 hours depending on how long it is and how much research is required. If you blog 3 times per week, our minimum recommendation, you're looking at between 6 and 15 hours. That's a large time investment for many entrepreneurs and small businesses.
So here's how to make this easy for you…
Today I'm happy to announce the official launch of our blog writing service. We have two levels to choose from based on the amount of leads and sales you want from your blog.
Click the image below to schedule a free consultation with us today and start getting more leads from your blog.