On November 16th, 2015 at 1:00 PM (New York) and 10 AM (California), Robert Dempsey, author of the Python Business Intelligence Cookbook, will take you through the steps for choosing a data science tool.
On this webinar you'll discover:
- The four phases of selecting the tool that's right for you and your team
- 10 key points to consider before you start your evaluation
- Tips on how to perform your research so you don't waste your time during the evaluation phase
- How best to structure your time during the evaluation to keep productivity high and have the time you need to really test the tools
By attending the webinar you'll receive:
- A recording of the webinar
- A one-page checklist to use during your evaluation
- A presentation template you can use to help “sell” your tool of choice to management
Use the form below to register for the webinar.
Photo courtesy of Alfonsina Blyde