In fact, this is the first of a series of webinars we’ll be doing exclusively for Dempsey Marketing Tribe members. What is the Dempsey Marketing Tribe? It’s our super awesome atomic Triberr tribe. What’s an atomic tribe? Dino explains that here.
What other webinars will ONLY our Dempsey Marketing Tribe members have access to? Here’s a partial list we’ve cooked up:
- Mindmapping – a powerful technique for brainstorming, planning, and explaining things to people in a fun way
- Triberr (ironically) – how to use it to make your online reach exponential
- Marketing Strategy – how to create one for your business
- World dominating social media strategies – a bold claim, but we’ll bring the thunder, believe it!
- Content curation – for fun, profit, and more content ideas than you can shake a very large stick at
The first webinar will be held Wednesday, August 8th at 11:30 CST. What time is that for you? Click here to find out.
So, the question of the hour is: how do you get in on all this awesome? It’s a short, 3-step process:
- Join the Dempsey Marketing Tribe on Triberr
- Turn on email updates and introduce yourself to the group
- Eagerly await the GoToWebinar link that will be provided to the group on the morning of the webinar. This is where the email updates thing in step #2 comes in.
It’s just that easy
IMPORTANT NOTE: be sure to connect both your Twitter and Facebook accounts to your Triberr account (or just Twitter), otherwise you won’t be a full member of the tribe, and I’ll have to kick you off the island. Don’t be that person.
Now if you’re wondering why you should join our tribe, let me tell you these two bits:
- These webinars are more than webinars, they’re events. What that means is that they won’t be recorded and put online for everyone to see into perpetuity. They are one-time-only. If you miss it, you miss it. Too bad so sad.
- We’ll have extra goodies for you. That means software downloads, files, and perhaps some audios and videos.
Join the Dempsey Marketing Tribe right now (right now), and I’ll see you on the webinar August 8th.