The world henceforth will be run by synthesizers, people able to put together the right information at the right time, think critically about it, and make important choices wisely.
– Shawn DuBravac, Chief Economist and Sr. Director of Research, Consumer Electronics Association
Growth hacking is a marketing technique that blends creativity, analytical thinking, and social metrics to gain exposure and sell products. Put another way, growth hacking is concerned with using data and the insights gained from data to get more exposure (marketing) and sell more products (sales) while keeping costs low and revenues high.
On Wednesday nightI'll be talking about growth hacking at Nightowls Coworking @ Techshop in Arlington, VA., specifically:
- What growth hacking really means.
- How growth hacking can help with your project.
- The tools of the trade.
- Skills that will help you be a successful growth hacker.
- How to apply growth hacking not just to marketing but also your business.
By the time you leave you'll have a solid foundation for improving the bottom line of your company.
See you then!