Join me Thursday, March 24th at 7PM EST for a complimentary webinar where you'll learn how to build a data pipeline for cleaning and standardizing data using Data Science Studio (DSS). We all deal with dirty, messy data. I'll show you how to use DSS to clean it up and get it ready for analysis using the super easy to use drag-and-drop interface DSS provides.
Join me on November 16th, 2015 at 1:00 PM (New York) and 10 AM (California), for a free webinar – How to Choose a Data Science Tool.
On this webinar you’ll discover:
- The four phases of selecting the tool that’s right for you and your team
- 10 key points to consider before you start your evaluation
- Tips on how to perform your research so you don’t waste your time during the evaluation phase
- How best to structure your time during the evaluation to keep productivity high and have the time you need to really test the tools
By attending the webinar you’ll receive:
- A recording of the webinar
- A one-page checklist to use during your evaluation
- A presentation template you can use to help “sell” your tool of choice to management