In this interactive online workshop on January 23rd at 1pm EST I'll show you how I've used mindmapping to plan a business, write a published book, design marketing campaigns, help coaching clients find their unique value, explain just who the heck I am, and much more.
Yes, I use mind mapping for everything. Literally.
Mind mapping can replace traditional outlining, which locks you into a hard and fast structure. With a mind map, not only do you have a canvas of infinite size, you can drag and drop stuff to your hearts content. That means it's super easy to do a big old brain dump and then organize everything later.
If you're wondering just what the heck a mind map is, check this one out from my About page:
In this free 90-minute workshop you'll learn:
- What the heck a mindmap is
- How to use them for brainstorming
- How to use them to:
- Plan a business
- Outline a book (your own or someone else's)
- Prepare for a presentation
- Find your unique value
- And even more examples that I can't list right now because I'm too excited from just thinking about it
- And finally how to create mind maps without any software whatsoever (yes! with a pen or pencil!)
If you enjoy slide-heavy presentations, this workshop is definitely not for you. And while active participation is not required, it is encouraged. Talk with me!
Also, you can follow along at home by installing one of these fine applications (I've used both):
- Mac: MindNode is well worth the $40, and it comes with a two-week trial.
- Windows: XMind (it's free). It also runs on Mac and Linux (if you're a serious geek), but frankly MindNode looks a lot more beautiful.
Here's the recording of the live stream: